|Cart items: 2 Total: $24.95|
Coyote Fly Tying Kit Bag
Each year I move three times. Two moves to Wellston, Michigan, and one to Montana. These moves involve packing clothing, fly fishing gear, household items, and fly tying materials and equipment. While I consider myself an efficient packer, packing and stowing my fly tying items usually poses a minor problem. My system utilizes a Rubbermaid tote, a mid-size tying bag, and a leatherette briefcase. This is not an efficient system, but it carries the tying materials, hooks, etc.
Last week I seriously examined the large Fishpond Coyote Fly Tying Kit Bag. It didn’t take very long before I ordered one. Within days I had a new fly tying bag. Simply awesome! The majority of tying material and gear carried in three containers is now in one bag. I have some tweaking to do with the packing of the bag, and some of the material will be relocated within the kit. I now can carry all of the necessary fly tying items and materials in one bag.
Consider these features:
- Rugged nylon fabric
- Two exterior pockets for vise and components
- Two internal zippered compartments
- Large 10” x 16” zippered mesh pockets
- Four 10” clear tubes for thread, tinsel, or wire
- Twenty-two small pockets for tools
- Two molded plastic boxes for hooks, beads, etc.
- Eight large see-through zippered mesh materials pockets
- Fifteen resealable clear poly bags with Velcro binding attachment
- Padded handle
- Removable padded shoulder strap
- Two colors: steel blue/ moss green or moss green/steel blue
If you are a serious tyer, you should consider purchasing a Coyote Fly Tying Kit Bag. Other Fishpond items I purchased for materials storage were two of the large Eagle’s Nest Travel Pouches. I used the two large pouches to store marabou and schlappen. These see-through zippered mesh pockets come in three sizes: small (8” x 6”), medium (8” x 10”), and large (14” x 16”). The pockets used by themselves or with the Coyote Fly Tying Kit will provide an excellent, efficient method for storing and carrying fly tying materials.
Fishpond Eagle's Nest Travel Pouches
|top | previous page||email page | print|