Tibor Light reels are designed and manufactured to the same uncompromising standards as the Billy Pate and Tibor series. Suitable for 3 to 9 weight rods in both fresh and saltwater conditions, even the most fragile tippet can be fished with confidence. Their superbly smooth drag systems deliver unmatched performance against anything from an 8 inch brook trout to a 30 pound tarpon. Tibor Light reel models include the Spring Creek CL, the Tail Water CL, and the Back Country Wide CL.
- The drag can't be set excessively tight--yet the spool won't overrun if you pull line rapidly from it preventing fragile leader tippets from breaking
- Features the ConstaLube (CL) System, an innovative drag design that's totally smooth throughout the entire range of resistance
- The drag adjustment knob is more accessible than on most reels and will not catch the line
- The clutch is a one-piece unit that is hard-coated, corrosion-resistant, and cannot fail
- Spool is easily removable and the retaining nut is almost impossible to lose
- A clicker monitors line going out or coming in
- Comes with an extra thick neoprene case for convenient storage and transportation