|Cart items: 0 Total: $0.00|
Belize Fly Fishing Travel Vacation
Belize is one of our most popular destinations and it’s easy to see why...
Now a stable democratic nation, Belize was formerly a British colony where English is still the common language. Tucked between Mexico and Guatemala, Belize is no larger than Vermont but offers a diverse culture and landscape to explore: Mayan ruins, rain forests, snorkeling and diving, and bird watching are just a few of the adventures awaiting travelers.
And then there’s the fly fishing...
Protected by a 185 mile barrier reef (the world’s second largest), Belize offers some of the Caribbean’s best fishing and diving. Our guests stay on Ambergris Caye, the largest reef island off the Belize coast. This is one of the few places in the world you can sight-fish for tarpon year-round. In addition to tarpon, you’ll enjoy excellent saltwater fly fishing for bonefish, permit, and jack. Don’t forget your polarized sunglasses!
Our host lodge, El Pescador Resort in Belize , caters to serious anglers as well as non-fishing guests. If you can resist the fishing, there’s plenty more to see and do...swim, sail, Kyak, snorkel, dive, check out a coral garden, go manatee-watching, schedule a tour on the mainland, or just relax and take in the view.
Check out their Belize Fly Fishing Section which includes lots of articles, fishing reports, tips and tricks for anglers fishing Ambergris Caye.
We have been running trips to this destination for years and many of our customers join us annually. Now it's your turn for winter fun in the sun.
2014 Belize Trip
- February 1st - February 8th
- 6 days fishing and 7 nights lodging
- Cost is $3,755 per person based on double occupancy and includes round trip land and air sea transfer from Belize City and El Pescador
- Cost does not include airfare to and from United States to Belize
Trip insurance is recommended.
- Three meals per day including hors d'voeurves are offered.
- Catch and release fishing
- Local beer and rum
Call 1-888-221-9056 to book your Belize fly fishing vacation.
Your fishing package does not include
- Travel and airport taxes to and from Belize
- Personal phone calls
- Non-local alcohol bar expenses
- Trip insurance (see why we recommend trip insurance)