The SA Mastery Series Steelhead Specialty Taper is designed specifically for fishing steelhead and salmon, this unique taper allows mending and roll casting in the 50'-70' range as well as being exceptionally effective when long distance casting is required.
- Specially designed for the big-water requirements of steelhead and salmon fly anglers
- The ultimate choice for long-distance line control
- Allows mending and roll casting up to 70'
- Stays supple in cold water
Unlike other long-belly lines, Mastery Series Steelhead has a specifically designed taper that best meets the unique needs of big water anglers
- Longer head for increased distance
- Turns over big flies with ease
- Longer front taper delays turnover
- Extended rear taper facilitates long-distance mending and pickups
- Rear taper also increases your ability to carry and control more line in the air
- CORE: Braided multifilament nylon with optimum air entrapment for minimum memory, maximum floatation
- COATING:Specially formulated 3M PVC with patented AST - Advanced Shooting Technology -designed to stay supple in cool steelhead waters
- COLOR: Mist Green
- DELIVERY: Moderate
- STIFFNESS: Low