|Cart items: 0 Total: $0.00|
Labrador Brook Trout
Traveling the best places in our world and pursuing giant brook trout, owner of Schmidt Outfitters Frank Transue will host our first "shop" trip to NE Canada's Minipi Camp this coming summer. This region of North America grows some of the world's largest brook trout.
Join Frank this July for a trip of a lifetime. Here are the details:
- July 18th-July25th, 2014 (6 days of fishing and 7 nights lodging)
- Cost: $6295, based on double occupancy
- Airfare is approximately $1800, Air Canada Airlines recommended
- Cost includes meals, lodging, license, and guides
- Cost does not include transportation to and from Goose Bay Canada. Also, the cost does not include alcohol, and gratuity. Canadian tax is 13%
- 50% of balance is due when booking and balance is due 60 days prior to departure to Ann Marie Minipi Lodge, Labrador Canada.
Please contact Schmidt Outfitters toll free at 1.888.221.9056 to reserve your spot on this great adventure.