1976 was a hallmark year for the fly fishing world. It was then that Ted Juracsik introducd his first Anti-Reverse Tarpon model reel designated the Billy Pate.
This is one precision piece of equipment that you don't have to handle with kid gloves. It is designed and constructed to withstand the most demanding conditions. And, as is the case with all Tibor reels, the Billy Pate is virtually maintenance-free. If you take your fly fishing seriously, this is the reel that will capture your attention. The Billy Pate fly reels are available in three sizes.
- Classic Anti-Reverse design with Satin Gold frame and Jet Black spool.
- One-piece spool and frame; precision machined from the finest bar stock aluminum alloy.
- Large diameter impregnated main drag insures ultra-smooth and long wearing performance.
- Each reel is serialized for identification and protection.
- Backing Groove on the spool helps the angler to accurately determine backing capacity.
- Comes with an extra thick neopren case for convenient storage and transportation.
- Billy Pate models are the Salmon, Bonefish, and Tarpon.